05 Sep Ice Icy Whipped Kwofee
What can I say .. if you’re a coffee lover like me with a sweet tooth, you’ll enjoy making this at home, especially in a scorching hot weather! Who am I kidding .. these are also fabulous anytime of the year, even in winter months, cosied up under a blanket.
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cooktime – 3 minutes
- 2 tbs instant coffee
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 3 tbs warm semi skimmed milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla syrup
- Ice cubes
- Cold milk
- Place the coffee, caster sugar and milk in a cup & whisk with a handheld frother or electric whisk until it forms a thick frothy consistency.
- In a separate glass or transparent cup (you would want to admire the layers you’re about to build), fill the cup half way with ice cubes, pour cold milk over the ice until almost at the brim, add the vanilla syrup.
- Stir in 2 spoons of the frothy coffee into the milk glass, then scoop the rest of the froth on top the mixture.
- Put a straw in and Enjoy!
You can use any milk of your choice, but bear in mind the mixture may not froth as much if there’s less diary in milk choice. Choice of milk used for this recipe is semi skimmed.
A full video of this recipe can be found on my channel ‘ FunJayJay | How to make Ice Whipped Coffee, Dalgona ‘
Feel free to leave your comments below or if you have any questions about the recipe, please do ask.