29 Aug Bravas Prawns
‘Bravas’ is basically a mixture of the most commonly used Spanish condiments, which you’ll find in the ingredients list. These are the easiest, tastiest prawns to make and they simply go with any sides or main meal. It is heavily infused with delicious spices that has a kick to it.
Cuisine: Spanish, Italian
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cooktime – 25 minutes
- 2 cups uncooked large Prawns(or shrimps) with tail on
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Sprinkle of salt & black pepper
- 80g Garlic butter
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- Lime wedge
- Mix all spices and olive oil together with the prawns in a bowl.
- Dry pan fry the prawns 1 minute on each side.
- Add the garlic butter and drizzle the honey over the prawns and mix until cooked (2 minutes or so).
- Serve with a squeeze if lime and enjoy in a taco/wrap or simply with fried rice, jollof rice, salad or eat on their own.
You can use shrimps instead of prawns.
A full video of this recipe can be found on my channel ‘ FunJayJay | How to make Bravas Prawns ‘
Feel free to leave your comments below or if you have any questions about the recipe, please do ask.